Executive Customer Service
BE + MBA (Preferred)
Nature of experience:
- Candidate should have experience in Customer service and Logistics management functions. Exposure to supply Chain
- Job Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Responsible for overall coordination of Customer Service Function for PPL Business.
- Responsible for overall Order Management Process.
- Review orders/pending orders as per due dates.
- Circulating weekly dispatch plan in co-ordination with plant & material availability.
- Effective planning of COD customers.
- Ensure Order Status Communication to customers/regional managers on regular basis
- Responsible for overall coordination & management of Outbound Logistic Vendor.
- Monitoring & circulating pending shipments at transporter hub.
- Monitoring transporters performance against COD payments & committed delivery.
- Measuring & circulating monthly OTIF & ensuring adherence of OTIF targets.
- Stock maintenance and analysis of stocks for Composite & Seals SOA.
- Coordination of Material Planning activity of Composite & Seals Business.
1. Customer Service & Logistic Management Experience
2. Complete Knowledge of Order Management Process
3. ERP - SAP or equivalent
4. Customer Interaction Experience
5. Inventory Management & Material Planning Knowledge
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area:Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Any Specialization, Mechanical
Magna HR Consultants India Pvt Limited
Our knowledge and expert team helps client to get everywhere the best from anywhere. Our customer will find us indispensable.
Contact Company:Magna HR Consultants India Pvt Limited