Working within a small, enthusiastic team delivering Software Tool to assist ADAS Projects.
- Work on Agile Development Methodology
- Software specification, design(UML), coding and validation
- Development of software solutions using VC++/C#
- Close liaison with hardware / systems engineers
- unit Testing of software solutions Hardware/Vehicle.
- Identify and analyse problems and successfully give a solution
- MFC,WIN32,STL, Design Patterns, OOAD
- Expertise in STL containers is must.
1. Good hands on experience in Multithreading and Thread Synchronization
2. Knowledge of TCP/IP winsock/POSIX socket communication protocol.
3. Konwledge of python will be advantage.
4. Knowledge of OpenCV and windows GDI/GDI+ or OpenGL based Graphics development.
5. Knowledge of OPEN GL and Rendering shaders will be advantage
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Technical Lead/Project Lead
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:Magna HR Consultants India Pvt Limited