Urgent hiring for VIP Product Engineer
with leading Product Engineering and Software R&D Service
VIP Product Engineer Experience_Noida:
2-5 Yrs, Experience_Bangalore:
12-18 Yrs, Job Location:
Bangalore / Noida
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Product Engineers are expected to manage multiple customer issues concurrently.
- Must understand multiple HDL and verification methodologies with emphasis placed on the verification process.
- They need to be able to clearly articulate how Cadence product offerings fit into various verification methodologies.
- Product Engineers works with R&D engineers to resolve customer issues and they proactively manage customer accounts to success.
- Products Engineers are also expected to play a leading role in account management and delivering the solutions to customers problems by bringing their technical understanding of the customer needs and issues.
- BSEE or equivalent required with relevant experience
- Strong Verilog, c/c++, object oriented programming skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong interest and understanding of design and verification methodologies
- Ability to multiplex many issues, champion & set priorities in the best interest of the customer
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- UNIX shell scripting
- Working knowledge of Specman e, System Verilog, Vera, System C, VHDL
- Knowledge of protocols such as Display Port, AMBA, PCI-E, USB, Ethernet, 10 Gig, etc.
- Understanding of verification methodologies eRM, OVM, UVM, VMM
- Previous experience in direct customer support
- Prior experience in functional verification
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area: Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category: R&D
Role: Product Development Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time