Roles and Responsibilities
1. Leading the project management team with overall project responsibility right from project initiation to closure.
2. Should have good experience of successfully handling turnkey projects from project conceptualization, planning, designing, budgeting & execution.
3. Sound knowledge in project design (Equipment & Layout) is essential. Ideal candidate should have a good understanding of pressure reactions, kinetic processes and such other parameters essential for chemical plant design. Calls for Involvement in complete engineering management throughout the lifecycle of the project.
4. Knowledge & experience in Production process in a batch process chemical plant would be ideal.
5. Should possess sound knowledge in statutory compliance related to project work. Need to Liaison with Govt. officials for project related activities
6. Project coordination with all contractors, suppliers and internal departments like purchase & finance to ensure the timely execution of the project.
7. Need to know Post Maintenance of project handed over. Will be time to time involved in handling plant & machinery maintenance.
8. Should possess excellent man management skills. Will be required to train related people upon project completion & handover.