- 1. Technical Support to APAC sales Team:
- a. Providing technical support to APAC sales team in all aspects related to GlasGrid
- b. GlasGrid design proposals to various customers’ needs and providing technical solutions with GlasGrid
- c. Clear understanding of civil engineering. Specially asphalt reinforcement, geosyenthetic products, applications.
- d. Working with distributors in APAC region to cater to technical queries
- e. Meetings, technical presentations with sales team to various stakeholders in APAC region with an objective to develop sustainable business
- 2. Understanding GlasGridTechnology Trends in APAC:
- a. Well versed with construction practices trends, construction materials especially with regard to asphalt reinforcement
- b. Identifying technical opportunities with respect to current maintenance practices in APAC region and promote use of GlasGrid
- c. Understanding future potential and growth areas for GlasGridapplications in APAC regions
- 3. Support GlasGrid applications, laying issues at sites:
Use civil engineering knowledge to support country specific installation, laying issues, application areas and propose development of solutions from:
- a. Paving culture, manners
- b. Const. practices, materials, quality control measures
- c. Sales & Marketing stand point (Technical justification of proposed solutions)
- OTHER SUPPORTING ACTIVITIES
- 1. Should participate in various conferences, exhibitions with sales team&distributors
- 2. New Product development
- 3. Work with laboratories, research institutes for GlasGrid testing related needs
- COORDINATION Activities
- Internal - Sales team, production teams based in Bangalore and Europe,
- External – Stakeholders, consultants, Key decision makers in Highways, Airport market
- 1. Strong understanding of civil engineering
- 2. Strong understanding of asphalt reinforcement fundamentals
- 3. Exposure to pavement designs
- 4. Aptitude for technical analysis
- 5. Aptitude for technical problem solving
- 7. Ability to communicate in an articulate manner with people of different countries, cultures...
- 8. Flair of technical presentations
- 1. Networking skills
- 2. Customer Orientation
- 3. Result Orientation
- 4. Willingness to take initiatives
- 5. Team Player
- 6. Problem solving & Decision making skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category:Site Engineering
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Civil
PG:M.Tech - Civil, Any Specialization
Doctorate:Ph.D - Civil
Magna HR Consultants India Pvt Limited
We backed by experienced person from IIT , BITS & IIM etc .
We are serving to the majority of Fortune 500 Companies.
MAGNA HR CONSULTANT has a dedicated Human Resources Consulting Practices. It comprises a multi-disciplinary team of professionals who believe in working with clients using participative methodologies and tools, which are simultaneously adaptive and structured.
We offer a full range of HR services to assist clients in attracting; retaining, motivating and developing an optimum mix of people.
Contact Company:Magna HR Consultants India Pvt Limited