Roles and Responsibilities -
The role is to do the conceptualisation, design, development of Control Valves, Positioned / Steam Traps instrumentation for industrial use.The Design Engineer is responsible for carrying out the duties of the R&D (research & development) department, including design, research, prototyping, , estimating and process improvement.This position requires strong innovative, creative, analytical thinking,problem solving skills and passion for keeping up to date with the latest industry trends and developments.This an excellent opportunity to work in a friendly work environment with a team that is dedicated and passionate about craftsmanship and innovation.
Desired Candidate Profile -
- The successful candidate is expected to demonstrate a strong acumen and desire for developing - products.
- The candidate should be able to generate crisp and specific design specifications for electronics and mechanical design teams.
- Candidates should preferably have the ability to define and develop system and subsystem designs for an existing/ new Control Valves, Positioners / Steam Traps, ensuring that the system meets the performance criteria defined by the sales team.
- Using internal tools, candidates should be able to analyze the designs to make sure they meet the necessary requirements and specifications.
- Should adhere to the quality standards and quality control procedures.
Work location:Kasarwadi, Pune-India
Educational Qualification: BE Mechanical
Work Experience: 3 years minimum.
Salary- Best in Industry.
Must Have Skills:
- Hands on experience in the 3D CAD environment.
- FEA / CFD work experience will be an additional advantage.
- Design / Engg calculations as per International Standards preferred.
Good to Have Skills:
- Reasonable understanding of the capabilities of these fields.
- Willing to learn new areas outside the present area of candidates expertise.
- In-depth knowledge of SolidWorks 3D CAD software
- Extensive knowledge of metal fabrication processes
- Understanding of current cutting tool technology
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate and problem solve effectively
Need female candidates only.
Role:Design & Development Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Research & Development
Role Category:Engineering & Manufacturing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Magna HR Consultants India Pvt Limited
Leading client best in industry.
Contact Company:Magna HR Consultants India Pvt Limited