Roles and Responsibilities
This exciting position is in the Xilinx DCG Business group as the Video Solutions and provides an opportunity to contribute in the Video solutions (Enc/Dec/ Transcoders) with next generation Video Codec IPs. Join us in providing innovative Video solutions as we embark on our journey in providing world class Video Applications targeted for DCG group for Xilinx All Programmable platforms
As a Software Engineer, you will contribute and enable high-end Video solutions aroundHEVC, VP9, AV1, VVC etc. You will also contribute on end-to-end solutions involving encoders, decoders, scalar and ML component and creating test plan and test frameworks and automating the solutions for various customer needs. You will be contributing on all phases of Productization.
This position requires the individual to be creative, team-oriented, with strong desire to learn and contribute.
A major part of your responsibility will be to learn and contribute in all phases of the productization cycle from use case analysis through implementation, prototyping, validation and support including:
Evaluating various aspects of video use cases and identifying the gaps in the domain of Video Transcoding products.
Contribute to use case frameworks, usually within an established strategic direction
Evaluating and executing product development plans for video solutions, documentation, prototyping
Working with stakeholders to develop comprehensive testing plans, test framework and requisite automation
Identifies problems well in advance and proposes solutions
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential
- Ability to work collaboratively with other engineers
- Experience in Video product development / validation is desirable
- Individual must work effectively with Senior Technical Leads within the function, across functions and with external parties.
- To be successful, this individual must demonstrate favorable results through strong technical expertise.
- Contributes, explicitly or by example, to the standards and processes used by Xilinx or product development.
Education and Experience
-2+ years of experience.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Electronics Engineering or Computer Science, a Master Degree, is required.
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Magna HR Consultants India Pvt Limited