- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential
- Ability to work collaboratively with other engineers and have strong influencing and leadership skills
- Demonstrated industry experience in Video IP verification / validation
- Good understanding and proven track record of developing leading edge video products around AV1, HEVC, VP9, H264, VP8, AVS1
- Experience in IP verification and system level validation and debug
- Experience in C++ and System Verilog and UVM flows
- Experience with FPGA design and FPGA EDA flows a plus
- The ideal candidate will be a proactive contributor and subject matter expert
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers about existing and new product directions and technology.
- Individual must work effectively with Senior Technical Leads and Director level employees within the function, across functions and with external parties.
- To be successful, this individual must demonstrate favorable results through strong technical expertise.
- Contributes, explicitly or by example, to the standards and processes used by Xilinx or product development.
Education and Experience
- A minimum of 10 years of experience is required.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Electronics Engineering or Computer Science, a Master’s Degree or a PhD; or equivalent experience is required.
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, Video IP verification.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electronics/Telecommunication, Any Specialization, Instrumentation
Doctorate:Ph.D - Advertising/Mass Communication
Magna HR Consultants India Pvt Limited
Recruiter Name:Akshara Gupta
Contact Company:Magna HR Consultants India Pvt Limited