Strong oral and written communication skills are essential
- Ability to work collaboratively with other engineers and have strong influencing and leadership skills
- Demonstrated industry experience in Video product development / validation
- Good understanding and proven track record of developing leading edge video products around AV1, HEVC, VP9, H264, VP8, AVS1
- Experience in system level validation and debug
- Experience in Video firmware is a plus
- Experience with FPGA design and FPGA EDA flows a plus
- The ideal candidate will be a proactive contributor and subject matter expert
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers about existing and new product directions and technology.
- Individual must work effectively with Senior Technical Leads and Director level employees within the function, across functions and with external parties.
- To be successful, this individual must demonstrate favorable results through strong technical expertise.- Contributes, explicitly or by example, to the standards and processes used by Xilinx or product development.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - System Programming
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Any Specialization, Computers
Magna HR Consultants India Pvt Limited
inventor of the FPGA, programmable SoCs, and now, the ACAP. Our highly-flexible programmable silicon, enabled by a suite of advanced software and tools, drives rapid innovation across a wide span of industries and technologies - from consumer to cars to the cloud.
Contact Company:Magna HR Consultants India Pvt Limited